Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Welcome to the New Year!

Hello Everyone,
Happy New Year!  Welcome 2018!  I hope your Holidays were enjoyable.  Mine were very enjoyable.  Not quite so hectic this year, which I liked. 

I wanted to add a mention of the "Cards From the Heart" Card Drive.  This is a card drive that collects and then distributes Valentine's Day Cards to hospitalized children.  I have been participating in the drive for six years, and this year will make seven.  The drive is arranged by Winter Sims and all the guidelines can be found on her blog, Winter Wonderland.





Hope you will consider participating this year. 

Well, I thought I would also share a card today.  Let's Celebrate the New Year in Style!!


Fun card that could be used as a birthday or any occasion which one "celebrates".  I stamped a background swirl stamp in a pale blue.  The rabbit is a My Favorite Things image (an old one retired now, but so cute).  I colored the image with Copic markers. 

Hope you have a lovely day.  See you soon.  I will have cards using dress form images in the next post.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.