Sunday, November 5, 2017

Using 3-D Stickers on Cards

Hello Dreamers!
Hope your weekend is going well.  Lots of rain in my little corner of the world.  I have a ton of bulbs to plant in my yard.  Hoping for a nice day tomorrow.  Stayed in doors today and did a bit of sewing.  I am making a tunic length blouse.  Maybe I will share that with you??  Interested in that?? 
Any way... I made several cards using all those 3-D stickers I have in my stash.  I know you have a bunch too...right??  I think they are a little hard to use.  You think when you are buying them that they are embellishments.  But, I find that I have to design a card around them.  So, here are a few I put together.

I also find that I don't trust that adhesive on the back.  I always add a good wet glue to the back. 








I will be back with a few more cards using my 3- D stickers later in the week.  See you soon.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.