Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Cards Using Rub Ons

Hello All,
Getting closer to Christmas.   I baked all day Wednesday.  I made up a few plates of cookies for my neighbors and began delivering them.  I have two plates left to deliver today.  I also included a cross stitched ornament with the cookies.

I found a package of rub ons in my stash.  The designs were really pretty, but I had never used them.  I decided that I would use each large rub on as the focal point instead of trying to add it as an embellishment.  This worked out well.  The cards were sent out to friends.
3-D holly stickers and ribbon were added to complete the cards.






See you next time for more Christmas cards.  I have two more designs to share.  Have a great day.
Karen

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.