Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Special Christmas Event with Technique Junkies

Hello Everyone!
I am just popping in today with an announcement of a fun Holiday event.
The Technique Junkies will be celebrating the Holidays with ............

The Thirty Days of Christmas

When: November 15 - December 15

The Design Team will be sharing Christmas/Holiday projects using Technique Junkie Stamps.  All Christmas stamps will be on sale during the event--
25% off!!

And to get you in the Holiday mood, I have a few Christmas cards to share.  


For this collection of cards, I decided to use some of those gorgeous DPs in my stash.  The Technique Junkies sentiment "All is Calm" was stamped with Teal Zeal Momento ink; die cut and added to the DP backgrounds.





The second collection of vintage card uses the TJ stamp "Angel with Lute".  Which, I will add, is a great stamp for vintage style cards.  I made five versions of this card for my Christmas card giving basket.  I used dry embossing, decorative papers, ribbons, and distress inks to make the cards.






The stamps on these projects will be 25% off   Nov 15-  Dec 15!!!  
See you soon with more Holiday inspirations!!
Karen

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.