Last day of March, already! Wow. The months are just flying by! Getting ready to work on my huge landscaping project. Just waiting for the ground to completely thaw and I can start digging. But, in the meantime......
I have another fun project with Technique Junkies' stamps from the March Release group and a Chalk technique.
Ink: Coffee Archival, Saddle Brown Stazon
CS:Cream, textured cream, yellow, brown, blue
Glimmer Mist Spray
Brown and Cream Sheer Ribbon
- Make a card from blue CS
- On cream textured CS stamp the Growing Wild stamp with Saddle brown ink
- Using the Fantasy Chalk Technique color the background behind the stamp
- Note: You may have this newsletter in your stash, if not here is how to do the background: Stamp with Stazon ink. Rub three or four different colors of chalk across the textured stamped CS. Blend the chalk with a tissue or rag.
- I also added a few spritzes of Glimmer mist to give it sparkle
- Layer the stamped background with brown CS and add to card
- Tie the two ribbons around the card
- Stamp Flamingo on cream CS with Coffee ink and add some of the glimmer spray
- Layer with brown and yellow CS and add to card
Love this cute Flamingo stamp! Just a nice touch of humor for an all occasion card. Stay tuned...tomorrow is the Technique Junkies April New Release blog hop!!
See you then!! Love ya