Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Pretty Sympathy Card with Doily

Hello Dreamers,
Been crazy here.  Our house in on the market.  Spending most of my time focusing on that process and cleaning my house.  Yikes!  Not much time for creativity.  I do, however, have a pretty Sympathy card to share that I made recently.  I used soft greens and yellows for a calming feel.   I added some of the DP to the envelope too to make it extra special.



Markers (I used Distress Markers from Ranger) were used to ink the stamp. Which was then stamped on White CS.  I added lots of layers and a pretty white lace doily.





The same CS and DP layers were repeated on the inside with a sentiment.


***A few super fun Challenges for my Sympathy with lace doily
Shopping Our Stash: layer it on me
Try it on Tuesday: Sending you Flowers
Love To Scrap: anything goes
Mod Squad: lavender and/or lace

Well, I better shut off this computer and get going. Lots of things on the to-do list.  I hope you are having a great day!!  Love ya.
Karen

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card! Thank you for entering TIOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The colours are lovely and the sentiment on the insert is perfect. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely and delicate! Good luck with the house.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! Simple, but beautiful. All of the elements are perfect for a sympathy. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what an amazingly lovely card! i think sympathy cards are the very very hardest to make, too, but you've done incredibly well! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (layery!) STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, and really lovely sentiment. Love your soft colors, and great use of the lacy doily. Thanks so much for playing along this week with the Mod Squad Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Prettycard! Love the CAS design... just perfect :)

    Thank you for joining us at LTSCB #60 Anything goes! Best of luck with your entry!
    Tammy - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.