Thursday, November 20, 2014

Turkey in Pot Thanksgiving Card

Hello Everyone,
Getting closer to Thanksgiving here in the USA--next week.  Thought I better get this Thanksgiving Card posted. To get you in the mood to make a few Thanksgiving cards.  LOL    I used a fun digi set from Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet --the set includes the sentiment.



Materials List:
Stamps: Turkey Talk digi set from Stitchy Bear's Digi Outlet
CS: Solar white Neenah; Really Rust and Ruby Red from Stampin' Up
DP: Orange - Stampin' Up
Copic Markers
Oval die cut - Sizzix
3/8" Circle Punch
Orange Ribbons
Washi Tape - Stampin' Up



Instructions:

  • Make a card from Really Rust CS
  • Layer with DP
  • Add two strips of Washi Tape
  • Print the digi turkey and sentiment
  • Color with Copic Markers
  • Fussy cut both




  • Die cut an oval from Ruby Red CS and add to card
  • Add the images with dimensional adhesive


This card went out in the mail to a family member.  I think they will get a chuckle out of it.  

Challenges for my Turkey in Pot
Crafting with Dragonflies: anything goes with optional twist-goodbye
Penny's: anything goes
Simon's Wednesday: thanks/Thanksgiving
PDE Linky Party: turkeys, Pilgrims, Indians, scarecrows

Well, I guess I should get busy with some other things.... I will have some more vintage cards for you coming up in the next posts.  I am almost done with my Christmas cards and will start sharing those too.  I hope you are having a great day!!  Love ya.
Karen

7 comments:

  1. Oh my!! This card gave me a good chuckle!!! I think this turkey is just darling in that pot. And I love the sentiment, too!!! Thank you so very much for joining our 'Pilgrim, Turkey, Indian or Scarecrow' Linky Party at PDE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha Perfect sentiment! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured in our album on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee Hee!!! Adorbs!!! Thanks for linking up at PDE!! DT Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope you'll be back soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! This card cracks me up...love it. Thank you so much for playing along with us in the Thanks/Thanksgiving challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.