Wednesday, August 6, 2014

A Load of Goodies from the Heirloom Stamping Show

Hi Dreamers!
Here I am back with photos of all the goodies I picked up at the Heirloom Stamping show on Saturday.  I spent four hours at the show walking around and talking to people.  I had a great time!   I spent too much money of course, but that goes without saying.........

Here is the first photo showing the items from the Technique Junkies booth.  I picked up three disk jam packed with ideas and techniques. And a bunch of really cool stamps.  TJ bought Stamp Camp last year and have added lots of new stamps to the line -- Awesome.  





I have never tried Artful stamps, but the designs are so cute!!  I picked up a few of those:



One of my favorite companies, Sweet N Sassy.  Well, I may have gotten carried away.....






Impression Obsession--found some really nice images....That cover-a-card has chickens on it!!!  How could I pass that up??!!!  And some fun sentiments that I think will bring a smile to those on my card giving list.




And some Stamps that are more  on the artsy side from Invoke Arts and Stampland (a favorite)





And a few tools and supplies too:
That book is made of paper bags cut in half---very cool.  I also picked up 6 sheets of Cling for mounting bare rubber---essential.





An owl embossing folder!!   How could I walk away??!   A beautiful paper pad from Our Daily Bread Designs and some pearls






So, there you have it.   All my goodies.  I spent four hours yesterday cataloging all the stamps and putting everything away.   And two hours adding cling to the unmounted and trimming all the stamps.   It must be love.....  LOL   Yup, I love stamping.   Hope you have enjoyed taking a look.

Up next in Dreamland:  Something interesting from Lost Coast Designs!!  It has dragonflies.....  It will be fun!!  See you then.  Love ya.
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Karen, what a fabulous bounty. So lovely to read that you had a great time at the stamp show.
    Cataloguing, seriously, I need you to come and help me as my stamps are out of control. In fact space is such an issue that the only stamps I have to hand are DT stamps, others have been relegated to the loft!
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lucky lady!!! I'm SO jealous over ALL the new play pretties. Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.