How is your week going? Keeping busy here. Making a few cards. Mowed the lawn today too. Now that I have that out of the way, I have more time to make cards.....
The projects today, feature dry embossing. The embossing really sets the tone for the card. On the first card, I added some paper flowers and a little bee. The second card is all dry embossing with a little bee.
Stamps: DRS Designs Sentiment on inside of card One-Not Some Junk
Inks: Vintage Photo, Forest Moss, and Mustard Seed Distress inks
CS: Cream, white, tan, brown,and yellow
3-D Bee stickers: K & Company
Embossing folders: Paisley - Cuttlebug; Flower - Darice
- Make two A2 cards from tan and yellow CS
- Layer the tan card with brown CS
- Dry emboss cream and white CS
- Highlight the dry embossing with Distress ink
- Add layers of paper flowers to the Paisley card and a bee to both cards
- Stamp this fun sentiment on the inside of the cards
*********** Challenges for "Dry embossing take the spotlight":
DRS Designs: color challenge
Craft-Dee Bow: anything goes with a bow
Dream Valley Challenge: flowers
Through the purple haze: anything goes
Allsorts: bright sun shiny colors
Aloha Friday: in the garden
Well, I should go and finish up the soup I am making for dinner. I have to add a few more things. Enjoy your evening!! See you next time. Love ya.