Friday, July 5, 2013

Gettin' All Buggy

Hi Dreamers,
Today, I will be sharing a few of the Bug themed cards I have been telling you about.  I used some older Stampin' Up stamps  to make my buggy cards.  Let's jump right in with three different cards made with the same ladybug stamp.

  • The DP is from Crate Paper
  • Cardstock is from Stampin' Up.





  • Ladybug is stamped with Stazon Black ink
  • Colored with markers





  • I used my punches to make bases for the cute ladybug
  • Add some fun gingham ribbon 






Detail


Aren't these great summer cards!!?  Don't they make you think of a summer picnic in the park.  I will drop a few of these in the mail to special people on my card giving list.

How about a few fun challenges for my Ladybugs!!
365 Cards: finished in 15 minutes
Aud Sentiments: two word sentiment
Penny's Challenge: spots and stripes
Anything Goes Challenge: checks, stripes, flowers


So, check back for the next posting of my Buggy cards.  Could be butterflies, or dragonflies, or maybe some more ladybugs!!  Oh, and I will also sneak in a few Graduation Cards.  I have three of those to share too.  Happy Friday.  Hope you have a great weekend!!  Love ya.
Karen

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute ladybird stamp (yes, they're ladybirds not ladybugs for us!) - they're a symbol of good luck in much of Europe (though not really the UK), so these would make lovely Good Luck cards there! Delicious, fresh colours..
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Tag and Card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely...Thank you for sharing with us at Aud sentiments, and good luck.

    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments in our 2 Word Sentiment challenge
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!
    Hugz
    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all wonderful - perfect for summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely design and colours.

    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are all just gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes Challenge!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.