Friday, April 19, 2013

Paris in the Spring with Stampsmith stamps

Hi Dreamers!
Oh, we are back to rainy weather, so no work in the garden today.  Perfect time to get in some blogging and share a Spring theme card.  I made this card with an Eiffel Tower stamp from  Paris Full Sheet by The Stampsmith.   




  • The image was stamped with Blue Breeze Kaleidacolor Pad from Tsukineko on white glossy CS.  
  • Go over the image with Versa Mark ink and add UTTE; heat emboss.
  • Add to a Navy card base layered with DP from DCWV





  • Die cut birds.  I used a die from A Muse Studios and a pale blue CS
I love the high gloss that you get with the UTTE.  Reminds me of my decoupaging days!  LOL.







  • Add a blue bow and a few blue rhinestones for embellishments





Just a reminder that the Stampsmith Challenge is still open and runs thru the end of the month.  The theme for April is Black/white with a pop of color.  There a $21 gift certificate up for grabs!!  

Challenges for my  Paris in the Spring card!
Simon Says Stamp: travel or city scape
365 Cards: Spring


Well, let's see what do I have for you next?  How about a funky Pink Steampunk tag?!  Sounds crazy doesn't it?  I will be back next time with that--so see you then!  Hope your day is filled with good things.  Love ya.
Karen

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful so love the colours you have used too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stunning! The colors are so pretty and the birds are a sweet touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!! Love how you stamped the image!! Fab colors too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.