Sunday, February 17, 2013

Colorful Angels with Lost Coast Designs

Hi Dreamers!
How is your weekend going!  We are getting a little snow here in Michigan.  Not sure how much we will get though.  Good excuse to stay inside and make a few cards.  LOL.  Today, I would like to share two colorful cards I made with a stamp from Lost Coast Designs:  Hope Angel.  On the first card, I also used the background stamp called Yourba Adire.




The background is stamped with Lettuce Adirondack ink.  The angel is colored with Twinkling H 2 O's.




Tie a sheer green ribbon around card.





The second card is made with a watercolored background. 




The image is colored with Distress Markers.  





 I strung a few beads on twine for the embellishment.  Knot the twine to hold the beads in place. Add some ribbon and lace.






Great happy image!  Love it!


Challenges for my Hope Angel cards.
Stampin for the weekend: distressing
Allsorts: things with wings
Sweet Stampin: stars and stripes
Catered Crop: stars

Have a great weekend!  Love ya.
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Very nice cards! Glad you joined us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards... even though I'd usually go for greens over pinks, I love the watercolouring on the second one!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with these great entries, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.