Wednesday, October 31, 2012

WOYWW 178---A Few Things in the Works

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


Hi Everyone,
Welcome to my world.  It is What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday!!  Thanks to Julie at The Stamping Ground we get to take a look at work spaces all over the world.  "What's fun about that", you ask?  Well, I', not exactly sure, but trust me, this is fun.  I always seem to pick up a few great ideas every week.  Not to mention see some cool artwork.  So, here we go with my table.

Made a few more backgrounds for some submissions.  I have been working on those all week.  There are two cards there that I don't know what they are for.  Oh, I need a birthday card!  I can use one of them for that.




This is the cutting area...Yeah right.  Well, if I move all that stuff, I can cut here.  LOL



The Last Roses of Summer ( in my garden) for you nature lovers.  See more of my Garden here.




Picture with funny story: On Sunday afternoon, I watched a squirrel jam this mini pumpkin down between two branches.  He took a couple bits of it and then scampered off.  I guess he left it there for safe keeping.   





Happy WOYWW.   Have fun peeking at everyone's work spaces!  I know I do.  It is cold and rainy here today in Michigan.  I hope it warms up a bit for the Trick or Treaters tonight.  Have a super day.  Love ya.
Karen

14 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing,love the pics
    have a fab woyww
    kay #75

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sat reading my WOYWW blogs on my sick bed this week but have my mask on so you don't catch anything. I'm enjoying reading what everyone is up to this week [it's better than reading magazines :-) ]. I'm leaving a copied comment so you know I've called by because my hands are too weak and shaky to keep typing out my comments this week.
    Big hugs,
    A x #93

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah that looks like a very industrious work desk this week. Love your cards and backgrounds.

    Thanks for visiting the bears this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lot of lovely stuff to snoop. Your photos are fab - love the roses. x Jo #76

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your desk looks full of awesome projects to come along! My neighbors planted corn one year it was a squirrely disaster they hid corn everywhere in my backyard!!! Tamika #112

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely busy desk, beautiful roses - and I guess the squirrel just couldn't eat it all at once! Happy Halloween to him... and to you!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karen, you always have tons going on on your desk, no doubt about it!

    Your roses are lovely, we had some late bloomers this year, so pretty. And squirrels, how funny are they? Well, okay, sometimes they're just naughty . . .

    Thank you for stopping by this woyww!
    :)trisha
    #32 this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, fun stamps and distress inks. Two of my favorite things! :) Gorgeous roses - I can smell them from here. Happy WOYWW! Tammy #106

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh those roses are gorgeous!! great work space too with lots of lovely crafty goodies! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A busy workdesk and what great photos of your roses. I thonk the wee squirrel was just getting ready for Halloween!
    Bernice #7

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely things happening on your desk and the pic of the pumpkin is sooo sweet. He was obviously getting ready for halloween. Enjoy your week.
    Sandra @83

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, now, I'm glad you published the picture of the pumpkin in the tree. The twinks took home four of the five little pumpkins I had for Halloween deco, leaving me with one. It's starting to look sad, so I will just put it outside and look forward to my resident squirrel finding it and doing a happy dance!

    (I have that stamp of the two old ladies. Do you have the appropo sentiment stamps, too? One says, "We'll be friends til we're blue in the hair." and "If you don't have anything nice to say about anybody, come and sit by me." I love them!)

    Have a great week! Darnell #63

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah d o love roses and crafty space and maybe the squirrel likes vegies better than nuts :D or takes what he can gets.. more likely!Thanks so much for popping over and thanks for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #37

    ReplyDelete
  14. The desk of a true crafter. i am unable to sleep so doing this way past my bed time and hoping all makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.