Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WOYWW 176 - Fall Themed

Hello Everyone!
Is it really Wednesday again?  My, the days just seem to fly by!  As it is Wednesday, it is time to fly around the world checking out all the work spaces.  How is this possible you ask.  Well, through the magic of Julia at The Stamping Ground and  Mr linky of course.   I have been quite busy lately.  I have finished making the cards that I will sell at a small show in December.  I ended up with about 200 cards.  They have to all be packaged yet.  So, I thought I would make a few cards for charities and for friends and family.  Hence these fall themed cards.  Half are going to two charities and half to family.  I used a stamp from Memory Box.  There is a bag of twine that I may use on some of the cards.





close up


Well, I am off to visit some other work desks!!  Hope you are having a great day!! Love ya.
Karen

16 comments:

  1. Great cards with lovely Autumn colours. Jill #51

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are truly gorgeous cards- such warm autumn colours. I love the autumn colour palette- makes you feel good no matter how bad the weather is outside.Have a great Wednesday, Hugs Shaz #96

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely cards you've created We love making charity cards.

    The bears @#105

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen thanks for being the first to drop by my desk! It seems like a snap ago I was at your desk LOL! I love the fall inspired cards. Makes me want to bake a pie,but I'll save that for when I have to! Happy WOYWW!!!! -Tamika currently #124

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous autumnal colours on your lovely cards. Happy Wednesday. :o)
    Sue x (MiniOwner @ 76)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen and thanks for the visit. Love your colour combo on your cards very autumnal. Have a great Wednesday, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colours and designs, happy woyww jenx 139

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely rich warm Autumn colours ! Sure your cards will raise a fair few pounds for your favourite charities ! Well done you ! Have a fun week Ali #48

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty cards there Karen. Very rich autumnal colours there.
    Thanks for visiting!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous stamp and gorgeous papers! Here's hoping they'll be a hit for the charities.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab cards in my favourite Autumn colours! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going backwards catching up on my visiting... these are just fab, too, Karen! Love the rich, vibrant colours - and the overhead view of the desktop is really fun! Belated Happy WOYWW!
    Alison x
    #31

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look very busy there. Good luck with your show.
    I'm loving the look of your fall cards, what beautiful colours.
    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Lisax #84

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you've done the cards already! well done indeed,, Love the fall cards, really warm and rich.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards, Karen!

    Thanks for stopping by....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.