Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WOYWW 174 - Feeling Regal

Hi Dreamers!
Oh, here it is Wednesday again!  And what is so special about that, you ask.  Well, it is What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday with Julia at The Stamping Ground.  Here is your chance to see work tables around the world.  Very Fun!!  Here is my table.



I am using some backgrounds I made last week and some from a couple weeks ago.  Also, trying out my new stamp set with some Ranger Metallic Stains.  (More on the Metallic Stains in a few days---when I get the projects finished.)  I have some tags and cards in the works here.

The Halloween papers are still out.  I will be making a few more Halloween cards to send out.   Here is a close up.




So, lots of fun activity on my workdesk today!   What's on you workdesk????

Hope you are having a great day!!  Love ya.
Karen

13 comments:

  1. Wow there's lots going on at your desk. Lovely autumnal colours too.

    The bears @#75

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep - one busy girl !!! I just cleared my desk off to prepare myself to pile it up with christmas 'stuff'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours in those backgrounds - really Autumnal here today. x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great backgrounds going on there, I've resisted so far from getting any of the stains but not sure how much longer for! Hugs Sally #125

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just might have to pull out my stains. I bought a bunch as I usually do when I craft binge and then tucked them away never to use them. But your stuff is so pretty I might have to go dig them out.

    Stop by my desk if you have time.

    Belinda (77)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great supplies, have fun getting inky, loving the new stains too. Happy WOYWW! Gillian #133

    ReplyDelete
  7. As soon as I saw your desk I uttered a word in my head. Not sure if it is a word in the dictionary but I thought your desk showed a lot of "prettiness".
    Lovely work.
    Hugs, Neet 31 xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a busy desk! Lookin' good!
    Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #105

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those baroque stamps are to die for - the image is so elegant and rich. It looks great against all coloured backgrounds, I should imagine...
    Hugs, LLJ #1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work desk is actually very colourful - and could be a work of art? Thanks for your visit:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Feeling Regal = GREAT set!

    So true story--today I was at a Michael's with a friend, and flipping through an issue of "Just Cards" looking for another friend's, well, card.

    Hers wasn't in this issue, but YOUR super cute Halloween card was!

    I was all excited, you know, "Hey, I KNOW her!"

    :)trisha
    #101 this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love seeing what you girls do with the fab background you make.
    Hugs,
    A x #2

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, great, busy desk this week! Love what's lurkign there, both papers and stamps....

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.