Thursday, October 4, 2012

Shabby Chic Card for Stampsmith Card Swap

Hi Dreamers!
I am participating.in another card swap over on The Stampsmith's Yahoo group (anyone can join the yahoo group).  My card went to fellow Design Team Member, Julie.  I am pretty sure that Julie has received her card by now.  I used one of the four lovelies from the Belinda and Friends full sheet.  I stamped the image with Archival ink on glossy white CS.  




I cut the stamped image with a Spellbinders oval die.   I also added a die cut frame, butterfly, and a punched edge.  Ranger Distress Crackle paint was applied to the frame, punched edge, and the butterfly....  Adds lots of shabby chic charm.




That pretty DP is from 7 Gypsies.   I also added a plaid sheer ribbon.  




Hope Julie likes her card!!  And, I hope you are having a fantastic day!!  Love ya.
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Delicious card! Must come and check out the Yahoo group... sounds lovely!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, Your card is so pretty great vintage look as always your cards are amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! Your DT teamie will love it! Papers and bow are just gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.