Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Missing You Wintry Owl

Hi Dreamers!
I have some new digis and the images are so cute I just had to print some out.  I combined two images from Meljens Designs.  I find it easy to combine images in Word.  I just "Insert" them and then I can change the size and move them around.  That is what I did for this card.  Here is my Missing You Owl.







To Make this card:
  • "Insert" the sentiment into a blank Word Document, and then the main image under the sentiment.  
  • I fussed with the re-sizing a bit and centered the sentiment.  
  • Print out on Neenah CS. 











This could be an all occasion card to send in the winter months,or would make a nice Christmas card with an appropriate sentiment inside.  Isn't this image just so sweet!?  I am a bit of an owl fan.

A few fun Challenges for my "Missing You Owl" card:
Meljens Digital Stamps: missing you
Through the craft room door: anything goes #41
Jingle Belles rock: use a creature
ABC Christmas: U is up to you
ABC Challenge: z is for zoo-use an animal
Fab and Funky: animals

I will be posting my messy desk top as soon as I am finished with this post!  ---You know WOYWW with the Stamping Ground.  So be right back with that!!  I hope you are having a great day.  Today is my health and beauty day---I am going to get an one hour massage---Oh, heaven.  So I should be all relaxed and happy for the rest of the week.    LOL  Love ya.
Karen

20 comments:

  1. Brilliant nice to see your image from your desk on a card which is totally stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet little owl winter/Christmas card.
    Thank you for playing in our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Perfect for sending to a loved one during the holidays! Thank you for joining our Meljen's Challenge this week.
    Ruza ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww this is gorgeous. I love the cute image beautiful colours

    Thank you for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge this week.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little Owl ... so glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute!! This is one of my favorite images! Thanks for joining us this week at MelJen's! :)
    ~Gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card made me smile, I love that cute little owl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww - so nice to see him in close-up after seeing him on your desk! Very cute...
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw :) So cute! Love his little rosy cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Karen
    So nice to meet you and see all the wonderful cards you have made. I love your style and this card is adorable - have to get me one of these!! Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous, such a cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable image and beautifully coloured!
    Thank you for taking part in our challenge this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card... I love Meljen's designs. The owl sure is a cute one. Thanks for playing along this week at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute image and design. Love the little owl wrapped up against the winter cold. I'm beginning to know how he feels, brrrrrr

    Thanks for joining our Zoo challenge at ABC.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is adorable! Love that fun, sweet image, the colors you chose for it, the design and papers. Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh wow! what a GREAT little owl, he really is BEYOND adorable, who could resist?! thanks for joining in the "creature feature" fun (AGAIN!) with us at JINGLE BELLES! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute card, I love that sweet owl! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Had to peek at your darling little owl creation! Darling! I would say your desk is very tidy compared to most Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card!! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge. We will have another fun challenge starting tomorrow. We hope you will play along again soon!!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.