Monday, October 8, 2012

Guest Designing at Love to Create Challenge Blog!!

Hi Dreamers!
How fun is this:  I am Guest Designing over on the Love to Create Challenge blog!!  They are having a super fun challenge this week-----Fall Fun!!!  

 The sponsor for the challenge is Eureka Stamps.  I have used two digital Eureka Stamps on my Fall Fun card: Pumpkin Mouse and Smell the Pumpkins.





I printed the digi's onto white cardstock.  The Pumpkin Mouse is colored with Copic Markers.  I added some Spiced  Marmalade Distress ink to the sentiment.   Isn't this just too cute??!!



I added a frame cut from K & Company DP, a layer of fall DP from Karen Foster, some buttons, and two fall colored ribbons.



Inside



A Few Fun Challenges for my Smell The Pumpkins Mouse Card!!
Sentimental Sundays: anything goes
Scrap Bitz Copics: birght colors
My Sheri Crafts: apples or pumpkins

Join in the fun and Create a Fall fun project and link up on the Love to Create Challenge Blog!!  Thanks to the Lovely Ladies at Love to Create for inviting my to guest design!!  Love ya!
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Well done Karen on your GDT you'll do them proud and your card is gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! and congrats on your GDT!

    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays challenge!

    Sandy S
    SSSDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You GO girl! Congrats on your GDT gig! What a fun little card! Just love those digis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Good luck and hope to see you again next week.

    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.