Tuesday, July 3, 2012

CAS Flower: Stamping on Fabric

Hi Dreamers!
I am back today with more of the Blockheads Technique Challenge Stamping on Fabric.  This is an easy technique and I know you all have little scraps of fabric laying around all lonely and feeling left out.  Stamp on them!!  Try any ink you have in your stash.  As long as you don't have to wash the project just about any ink will work.  Have fun and try out some of the inks you have.
Two ways to enter and two ways to win!!

My projects today are stamped on bleached muslin with Versa Magic inks.



Materials List:
Stamps:
Large Flower Vignette
Sentiment from: Verses-Full Sheet
Bleached Muslin or other cotton fabric
Versa Magic Dew Drop ink pads:
Turquoise Gem
Malted Mauve
Pink and Soft Green CS

Press the fabric before stamping.  Stamp the image onto the fabric and heat set with iron.


I made the fabric pieces into CAS (clean and simple) cards.



On the inside, I stamped the Create sentiment with ink colors that matched the CS.



I love stamping on fabric.  I have lots of fabric in my stash and this is just another fun way to use some of it! LOL.    Hope you are having a great day!!  We finally got some rain this morning!!  I hope it rains all day!  so dry here.  Love ya.
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Wow Karen, Hopped over to have a nose around and so glad I did. Wow what a Blog and lots of information. I will be trying stamping on Fabric ( will give credit and a link when I do). Off to have another look round.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great and sounds like fun. Off to have a look at your tutorial. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great and sounds like fun. Off to have a look at your tutorial. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, Karen! Wonnnnnnderful inspiration! I'm hoping to play this weekend! Thanks for such a fun challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.