Friday, July 27, 2012

Birthday Card in Three Colors

Hi Dreamers!
I am back with a few more of the birthday cards I made for my Brother.  This group of cards was made with  stamp sets from Gina K Designs called Branching Out and Block Greetings.  I made the cards in three different colors.



The images and sentiments are stamped with Pesto Adirondack Ranger ink.    The DP and CS is all from Anna Griffin.  I added a gold sheer ribbon and gold pearls.




Here is a  look at the inside.  All the cards are the same on the inside.



And, here are the other two colors.












My Birthday cards are entered into the following challenges
Stamp TV: Gold
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes
Charisma Cardz: monochromatic
Crafts for Eternity: Birthdays

Busy day today!  Have to run.  Have a great weekend.  Love ya.
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing with us this week at C4E - each one is so different when you simply change the colour scheme!
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous monochrome creation! thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Karen! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.