Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pretty Bride Cards in Pink and Green

Hi Dreamers!
I have been working with my new Stampavie stamps.  Have you seen their new Suzi Blu line of stamps?  Oh, they are so cute.  The stamp I am using today is called Pretty Girl.  I stamped with Onyx Black Versa Fine ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder on both cards.  I stamped on decorative paper that I had in my stash.  Love this look!  Here is card number one.  Lovely Bride in green.  Oh, did  I mention that I think this stamp is great for bridal cards?  Well, I do.  (No pun intended).  LOL  




I stamped the image again on some coral pink (Cameo Coral from Stampin' Up) and cut out just the flowers.  I glued them to the main image with Fabric -Tac.  I just wanted the flowers to stand out a bit...not as much as dimensionals but, not flat.  Here is a close up of the flowers.  I added a sheer pink ribbon on the side.  I layered with light pink and Ruby Red (SU).




Well, don't you just love this image!!???  I think I would use this for a girl grad card too.  Here is one more look.  



For the second card, I stamped on the Cameo Coral colored decorative paper and cut with a Spellbinders die.  I layered with Cameo Coral, light pink and white.




 I added four pearls and kept this one really Clean and Simple.  



I have a whole series of cards made using the Suzi Blu stamps.  I will keep them coming to you over the next week or so.  Stop back and check them out.  Hope you are having a great day!  Love ya.
Karen

2 comments:

  1. These cards both so lovely. Really like how you stamped on the patterned paper. So effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are nice - love that image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.