Saturday, May 5, 2012

Tea Dance and Evening Tea Party With The Stampsmith.

Hello Dreamers!
Time for Tea!  I call this card "Tea Dance" and I used an image from The Stampsmith full sheet "Sunday Evening Tea".     I stamped with Vintage Sepia Versafine on lavender CS.  I added dry embossing that is colored with Distress Inks.




 Isn't this a fun card.  I will send this to one of my tea loving friends.  I layered with pinks and added a pink satin bow.




The second card is called "Evening Tea Party" and used am image from the same set as above.  I stamped with Vintage Sepia again on white CS.  I dry embossed; and colored with Distress inks.  Will you take lemon with your tea?



This card is made on a lavender base.




Not too much talking today.  I am actually on my way to Florida as you read this.   I will be gone for a couple weeks, but have scheduled lots of posts so you won't miss out on any creating.  So, keep on dreaming.  Love ya.
Karen

1 comment:

  1. these are lovely and nostalgic! wishing you safe and enjoyable travels! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.