Friday, May 25, 2012

All Occasion Cards

Hi Dreamers!!
I am back from my vacation in Florida!  We had a great time and spent lots of time relaxing.  I feel so relaxed that I am having a rough time getting back in the swing of things.   I guess you could say I am still in vacation mode.  LOL.  However, I have missed my blog and my followers.  So, here I am with a few cards I made for my girlfriend.  She loves to send cards.  But, now the cards all have to be handmade.  I keep her supplied.  This is a set of three that use the same older Stampin' Up stamp. 




On this first card, I used watercolor crayons.  I colored right on the stamp.  I spritzed the stamp and them stamped on watercolor paper.   Love how this turned out.   I put the image on a crinkled piece of DP.




On the second card, I used markers to color right on the stamp.  Then I stamped it on smooth white CS.  




This card was also made using markers as in the second card.  I used lots of bright colors and a really cheerful ribbon.  I will back later with some pictures from my garden.  My yard went crazy while I was on vacation.  On coming home, I was greeted with lots of gorgeous blooms.  I got out this morning when the light was really soft.  So, stay tuned for those.  I am glad to be back!!  Hope you are having a lovely day.  Love ya.
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Gosh they are all beautiful nice and colourful too! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.