Friday, December 23, 2011

Country Christmas Card with the Stampsmith

Hello Everyone,
Just a quick post today with one more Christmas card.  This card is made using a stamp from The Stampsmith from the Country Landscape full sheet.   The image is stamped on glossy white CS with black dye ink.



 The CS is from Stampin' Up and the Dp from Anna Griffin.   I added several rows of Stickles around the image and the card.




And check out that lovely black and red checked ribbon!  This is from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  The sentiment is from Mark's Finest.




Merry Christmas to all my blogging buddies!!
Karen

1 comment:

  1. This is just so darn vintage cute1 I love the way you did the frame and the ribbon! The colors and the DP really do make it a Country Christmas!! Got your card in the mail today with 6 others. I don't know what happened to me this year. Duh!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.