Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fun Princess the Cat Cards

Hi Everyone,
Today's cards are "just for fun" kind of cards.  This image is so funny.  I think it really represents the way cats feel about themselves.  LOLLOL  This fun image is called Princess and is from The Stampsmith.  I made this card for my Mom because I thought the cat looked like pictures of the cat  she had as a child.  





The image was stamped on Glossy White CS with black dye ink.  I added a cheerful sentiment to the inside.



CARD #2:   I made a second card using different papers and ribbon.   I dry embossed the background on this project too.






I used the same sentiment (Victorine Originals)  on the inside.  



So, just a really quick post with this really fun image.  Hope you are having a great day!  Raining here.  Love ya.
Karen

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen,
    Love this cat! I haven't got this one...yet! I am a cat lover. Fabulous cards! Love the look of the second one. The texture of the embossing folder looks like the background is a knitted sweater or scarf! Love it! I'm sure your mom loved them!
    Debbie
    ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, Just so fabulous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gotta tell you, Karen, these 2 cards are priceless. I have to agree with you about the expression on his/her face. I can almost see his/her paws going up and down on that pillow, though, like thinking while working the paws. (Smiling here)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.