Saturday, October 1, 2011

Celebrate World Card Making Card with Third Coast Rubber Stamps

Hi,
Here I am again with another post!  All the Design Team members at Third Coast Rubber Stamps wanted to help you celebrated world Card Making Day.   Click over to  the Design Blog and see what the other Team members have going on.   To celebrate, I thought I would show you three different ways to use the Lady Bug Keeper stamp (VB-029).
For the first card, I stamped Ladybug Keeper on velum and placed it over a photograph I took of wild flowers.


I did a little coloring on the image with markers.  A die cut frame was added.  It was stamped with specks and sprayed with glimmer sprays.   I added a piece of tulle tied in a knot.  Here is  a close up.



And, a peek at the inside.  Sentiment is from My Favorite Things.


 For the second card, I stamped the same image on some DP (Karen Russell Designs) with black pigment ink.  It was then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.


The image was colored with watercolor crayons.  I layered with Green CS's from Bazzill and added lots of ric rac, pearls, and ribbons.  Close up:


For the last card, I went totally Clean and Simple (CAS).  I stamped the same image on Pool Party CS (Stampin' Up) with black pigment ink.  Then heat embossed with clear powder.  I did not do any coloring other than the belt.  I layered onto a card base made from Wisteria Wonder CS (SU).  To add a little dimension, I added little drops of Aqua Stickles.



And the close up:



I hope you have enjoyed celebrating World Card Making Day with me and Third Coast Rubber Stamps.  Have a great weekend!  Love ya.
Karen

1 comment:

  1. A busy, busy day Karen. Will you have time to come up for breath!!!
    Beautiful creations, love the ethereal quality to them.
    Have a great day.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.