Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blockheads New Release Part 4

Hi Kids,
So, here I am back with part 4 of the Blockheads New Releases.  Remember the sneaky peak?






The project today is a fabulous tag that could go on a package or a gift bag. You could write a note on the back and use as a card.   I used an image from the Victorian Eccentricities half sheet.

I used the image with the crown which is also available as an individual stamp called Flourished Crown.
Here is the tag.





I stamped the crown image on white CS with black ink.  I added lots of color with distress inks and then went over with Versamark and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.   Now the piece is all shiny.  The corners were punched with a Martha Stewart punch and layered with a olive green CS.  I added a sentiment from Blockheads.




This piece was mounted on black CS.  The ends were punched with the coordinating Martha Stewart edge punch.  I wove sheer green ribbon in and out of the punched edge. 





Here is an ultra close up so you can see the ribbon.





I added some green pearls to finish off the tag.  



In the next installment of the Blockheads New Releases, I will show you two ATC's.  So, see you next time!  Love ya.
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Such lovely tags in beautiful colors. I adore these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really beautiful creation! You are so creative when you get going, Karen! A really terrific and lovely use of ribbon on the punched edge too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your work, this is so gorgeous, fab colours and stamping and the ribbon placement is perfect.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.