Friday, April 1, 2011

Flashback Challenge

Hi! I am back again for a quickie.
I have been checking out the Flashback Challenge for awhile now and finally decided to give it a whirl. The idea is to go back and look at something you posted in the past. The current flashback is the first project you posted with a window. I found this card that I posted on Friday, March 19, 2010. I used a Lost Coast Design image.


I cut a window/frame in the DP from SEI. I stamped the image on more DP and added some strips of DP too. The medallions are from SEI too. Sentiment is from Daisy Bucket Designs. This has been a fun trip backwards. Have a super great day!


Karen

5 comments:

  1. Great project, I love to do flashback. not posted any window cards though. It's great to remind yourself of past cards though isn't it. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. LOVE those colors. WOW, it was almost exactly a year ago that you first posted this. Very interesting to re-visit our wonderful creations. Thanks for playing along with Flashback Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredibly gorgeous...I have a thing for the color green and dress forms! FAB design...Thanks so much for playing with us at Flashback Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a terrific card Karen. So glad you have made this post I was trying to remember the name of this challenge....so I could check it out again. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.