Monday, November 15, 2010

Stampsmith Challenge 4

Hi Everyone,
I'm back with the Stampsmith Challenge blog Challenge #4. I got to pick the theme for Challenge #4. And, in honor of Thanksgiving, the theme for this challenge is:
Thank you, Thanks, or Thankful.
So, you must use a Thank you, thanks, or thankful sentiment on your project. You must also use at least one Stampsmith Stamp for this challenge.
You can make any type of project from 3-D to cards. You will have until November 30th to complete your project and link it up here. And, of course, there is a fabulous prize. One person will be selected at random for a gift certificate to the Stampsmith Shop. I will also be selecting the three Highlights from this challenge. The winner and Highlights will be announced on December 1st. This will be the last challenge before we take our Christmas break. After Christmas we will be back on January 1st with a new challenge.
Click over to the Challenge site and see the Highlights of Challenge #3 and the winner of the gift certificate. And, take a look at the Design Team's Challenge #4 projects to get your creative juices flowing.
Here is my Thankful card



I used Coffee Gal stamp from The Stampsmith Shop. The Sentiment and the background stamp are from Stampin' Up.

CS: Sage Shadow, Barely Banana, Marina Mist (SU); Glossy White

DP: Basic Grey and Provo Craft

Ink:Marina Blue, Barely Banana (SU)

Pigment Ink: Not Quite Navy (SU).

I started out by stamping the tiny flower on the Marina Mist CS. I die cut a scallop circle from Sage Shadow and dry embossed. I used two Spellbinders to make the frame. And the leaves are die cut. I stamped the sentiment in pigment ink and embossed. Here are some detail shots.







And, on the inside, I added a Thanksgiving sentiment.

This card will go out in the mail for someone on Thanksgiving. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Karen

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.