Thursday, October 7, 2010

SEW Very Vintage

Hi Everyone,
It is Very Vintage Challenge time again. I have a Design Team card for you today. It is for the Stamping Vacation Blog's Very Vintage Challenge. This month the Challenge is to

Use more than one Gold Button.

And the prizes are:

For the month of October (announced November 1st) we have STAMPING DRAGON DESIGNS as a sponsor. They will be giving away 4 free images! And Stamping Vacation will add in a $15.00 gift certificate to Papertrey Ink!

I have used a Stamping Dragon Design sewing machine image in my vintage card.


I watercolored the image with inks, cut it out, and added lots of do-dads. (That's another word for stuff.) There is some cotton fabric from my stash, a card of vintage buttons, lace, scrap of a pattern tissue, seam binding, brown tissue paper, elastic, decorative paper, and three gold buttons. This was a fun one to make... It was SEW much fun. LOL




I am as busy as a beaver this week. Still have lots to do. So, I had better get moving!
Have a great day!
Karen




1 comment:

  1. I love your sewing machine card! This machine definitely looks much better than my real one, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.