Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bella's Blog Hop Week 2

Calling All Fabulous Crafting Ladies,
Today I am posting a card that will be sent to Bella Tucker. This is week 2 of Bella's blog hop. The hop begins with Denise. Click along the hop...there are lots of beautiful cards and candy too. You can read more about her story on her web site. Her story is so touching. The blog hop is requesting cards be sent to:
The Bella Tucker Fund
P.O. Box 199
Londonderry, NH 03053
Here is Bella.
Here is the card I made for Bella. I used some more great papers from Crate Paper. The kit is called Lillian. The lady bugs are from K & Company. The alpha stickers were in the Crate Paper kit. I did not do any stamping on the outside.
I did, however, do a little stamping on the inside. The stamp is from Verses Rubber Stamps.
Please get busy and make a few cards fro Bella. A handmade card means so much to the recipient.
Good news today!!! I got my cast off!!! I am so happy. I can drive again and take a BATH!! Yeah!! I'm so glad to have it off. I have to wear a splint for 6 weeks, but it soft and comfy. I will start therapy next week. So I celebrated by going to the local craft store and picking up some paper, a die cut, ink, accents, and some ribbon. It was nice to get out.
Okay that's all for me today. Now don't forget about a card for Bella.
Karen

1 comment:

  1. Karen...this is very pretty I'm sure Bella will love it.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.