Monday, April 26, 2010

Even More Cards for Operation Write Home

Hi Friends,
I am posting a couple more cards from the bunch I made that went out on Friday to Operation Write Home. I have been making cards like crazy but, I think I have enough done for now. I will also be attending a card making event for OWH hosted by Suzanne Everett on May 22. We will get together and make cards to send to OWH. Should be a lot of fun! So back to the cards for today. On the first two, I used stamps from My Favorite Things. I heat embossed and watercolored the images. And then added some pretty papers. The sentiment is from Stampin'Up.



The Hey Cupcake Stamp is from Lizzie Anne Designs. I stamped it on the CS and then again on different colors of CS and cut out. Then glued it all back together on the first stamped image. Markers were used to color the sprinkles. I embossed a piece of decorative paper and used a punch on the edge.

Well, I had better get going. Lots of work around the house to get done
Have a super day!

Karen

2 comments:

  1. These are adorable, Karen! That is so nice that you do these for the troops.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.