Tuesday, March 30, 2010

More Easter Cards

Good M0rning Everyone,
As promised, I am posting more of the Easter Cards I made using the same layout just different colors.
This one uses lots of pink and is pretty girly. It even has pearls! And velvet. Oooh.
Bright greens and blue greens and some Stampin' Up Bashful Blue were used for this card. Nice and bright. And, don't forget to save the left overs from the die cut to use on the inside. I like to challenge myself to use the pieces left over from the front to decorate the inside. The inside should look as nice as the outside.

Well, I really should get some cleaning done. I will be back on Thursday for the Impression Obsession Mother's Day Challenge. I have been having a lot of fun with the Life Is Tweet set. I'll show you on Thursday. Bye for now and have a great day.
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I enjoy hearing from other crafty artists -- please leave a comment.